Thursday 6 August 2009

Cat Person or Dog Person?


If you had to think about it, you'd probably say you were more one than the other, wouldn't you? I'm going to be completely up front here and say that I'm more a cat person. I think that's fairly obvious from my musings in my Blog - they're more about cats than dogs. Now, that's not to say that I don't like dogs - I love dogs too, as I do most animals. In fact everything that doesn't have 8 legs - like many I have an irrational spider phobia - even writing the word makes me shiver! But I am working on getting better with them. But I feel more affinity with cats. I've also always loved cows (so beautiful) and pigs (so sweet, even when covered in mud!). But if you take sheep - again, don't do much for me.......

I feel a lot in common with cats. I love fuss and attention (ie cuddles) when I want, and do enjoy company, but there are times (many) where I prefer to be on my own, in my own company. I've always been very independent, even when just a very small child. I'm very resourceful, know that ultimately I have just myself to rely on - and happy with that. I can spend ages just quietly sitting - but other times am full of activity. I love the feel of the sun, but then need to move to the shade when it gets too hot. Mostly very even tempered, but I have been known to snap - and then it's over again very quickly. I also love grooming myself - spend ages on my hair, can take forever in the shower.................. I even know how it feels when a cat sees a bird!!

I can feel what it feels like to be a cat. I'm convinced that I have been a cat before in many lifetimes. Through intuitive animal communication, I've also learnt how it feels to be a dog - but I can say with fair certainty that I've never had a dog existence.

So, what are you? Which animal do you feel most like, and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment