Sunday 3 October 2010

An Amazing Ability


If you've been reading my blog posts you'll know that I spend a lot of my time communicating intuitively with animals. I didn't realise that I could do this until three cats shocked me by communicating with me!! It's clear now that they knew that I could do this easily, and I'd love it!! And I do.

It's brought a whole new dimension to my relationship with Bella and all the other animals I take care of. When I'm taking care of animals while their families are away, I can be sure that I'm doing everything possible to make their time as happy as it can be. It's helped when it's time for an animal to leave this physical existence as I've been able to pass messages between them and their carers, and more recently I've found myself repairing difficult feline relationships (will write a separate blog post on that - absolutely fascinating!).

The great thing is that we can all do this. It's part of who we are as human beings, to be able to communicate intuitively with others. We actually do it a lot without even consciously realising that's what's happening. And it's very easy to learn how to do it consciously.

It's my dream (well, one of them) that there will come a time when the whole human species has remembered how to do this, but we're getting there.

If this is something that fascinates you, or you'd just like a fuller, more meaningful relationship with the animals in your life, then help is at hand!!

Julie Lines runs Voice of the Animals, and from time to time she runs playshops (so much more fun than workshops), to help people to learn, to open up to this amazing ability. I'm thrilled and honoured that she's asked me to come and co-facilitate a playshop she's running here in Manchester on 27/28 November.

Have a look at her website for more information, or to book. Also, I'm very happy to help with any questions you might have. Looking forward to seeing you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment