Thursday 12 November 2009

Big Thanks to Dig Food




Dig Food is a small local business run by Alan and Beth. They run an organic veg box scheme, and source as much of it as locally as possible. I get a delivery every couple of weeks and always look forward to seeing what I get each week. Even though they publish what's in the boxes on their website, I prefer to have a surprise.

Their service is excellent, Alan's very friendly, and the produce is always of the best quality.

They also bring me any fruit or veg that are past their best, and any offcuts of greens, which I take to Animals in Distress. The rabbits, guinea pigs, degus and tortoises love their fresh veg - there's a new family of guinea pigs, and they get so excited by the greens especially, that this week they've been fighting with their mum for the food!!

If you're interested, their website is http://www.digfood.co.uk/.

No comments:

Post a Comment